Able to work weekends/evening hours as needed, and must have willingness and ability to travel. American Red Cross Lifeguard Training Certification, First Aid and CPR for the Professional Rescuer. Swim lesson instruction and water exercise instruction are preferred. Must be at least 16 years of age. A child labor certificate or "work permit" is required for working minors until they reach 18 years of age or graduate high school. Previous customer service work experience helpful. Any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities will be accepted. Must have an understanding of, and appreciation for, the Mission of The Salvation Army and the Camden Kroc Center’s Core values.
Contact: Please send your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to:
Attn: Robert Baker, HR Director
The Salvation Army
915 Haddon Avenue
Camden, NJ 08103
No phone calls, please.
Released by the Kroc Center Administrator on May 27, 2014.
The Salvation Army’s Mission Statement
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian church.
Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God.
Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
The Camden Kroc Center’s Core Values
1. We are called to love. We are compelled to share the love of Jesus Christ through service.
2. We hold on tight to what is good and fight what is evil. We are committed to positive change.
3. We work with all our heart. We are committed to industry best practices.
4. We celebrate life with a joyful workplace. We believe that we can work hard and have fun while doing it.
5. We serve those in need. We give a place of honor to those in need.
6. We practice patience, humility, and peace. We are a team, and we practice team work.
7. We believe in the power of prayer. God is our center, and all decisions run through Him.