The role of a security supervisor is to provide professional supervisory services pertaining to the administration of security within the guidelines and principles as set forth in the The Salvation Army Mission Statement, Employee Handbook, Security Manual and New York State Security.
- Regard yourself as part of a team dedicated to the protection of people and property
- Must be compliant and familiar with the New York State Security Guard Act of 1992
- Must insure all security officers are properly licensed and trained in accordance with the New York Security Act of 1992
- Must protect confidentiality of clients and work-related information obtained in daily operations
- Must be fully trained and knowledgeable in all emergency evacuation procedures
- Must insure adequate coverage at sites is maintained.
- Must insure all security policies and procedures are being properly followed and implemented
- Follow supervisory instructions
- Abide by chain of command protocol
- Complete reports and official documents timely and as required
- Be available to work different work schedules as needed to include weekends and holidays
- Contribute to insure safe workplace for residents, visitors and staff