The Salvation Army has an immediate opportunity for an organized and energetic self directed person with the ability to work independently to assist the Assistant Camp Director (ACD) at The Salvation Army’s Long Point Camp in Penn Yan, NY. From late June to mid-August, we operate separate, week-long summer camp sessions for children and senior citizens, in an environment of fun, friends and faith. This opportunity is immediate and will run through August. Year round employment is possible beyond that if you are the right candidate.
- Assist the Assistant Camp Director in the daily tasks as needed and directed.
- Cleaning of all lakeside apartments as scheduled
- Cleaning of all areas of the lodge on a routine basis and as scheduled
- Cleaning of the Infirmary apartment as scheduled
- Perform checks on inventory and replace necessary items
- Maintain proper cleaning supplies in proper locations
- Prepare and report orders for cleaning supplies in a timely manner to ACD
- Report any maintenance needs to ACD for repairs.
- Assist in preparing and serving meals for TSA and outside rental groups as scheduled.