The employee will work under the supervision of The Corps Officer.The employee must be able to function independently in the preparation of meals for the Soup Kitchen.
- Prepare & Cook and serve food
- Wash dishes and utensils according to sanitary practices.
- Keep kitchen & storeroom, clean, sanitary and orderly condition, i.e., range, sink, refrigeration, cupboards, etc.
- Keep kitchen equipment and utensils in good condition.
- Place kitchen garbage in designated covered receptacle.
- Drive EDS truck to and from assigned Feeding locations
- Keep track of Soup Kitchen Stats, (eg; how many meals are served, volunteer hrs. /community service hrs. gifts & kind)
- Be willing and ready to pray for those in need
- Inform the Corps officer of any spiritual concerns
- Keep simple inventory of food and household supplies on hand as needed.
- Inform the Corps Officer of needed food supplies, repairs, and replacement of kitchen equipment and utensils.
- Be responsible for storing or for supervising the storage of all food and household supplies.
- Other related duties, as assigned, consistent with the above.