Clerical Aide at the Franklin Women’s Triage and Referral Shelter. This is a 200-bed facility located at 1122 Franklin Avenue. The Clerical Aide provides administrative support to the Program Director and Office Manager.
- The Clerical Aide is responsible for typing correspondence as directed by the Program Director.
- The Clerical Aide will assist the Office Manager in maintaining the filing system related to the Administrative Department.
- The Clerical Aide will be responsible for the token Economy program and assist the Office Manager in the Stipend Program for the residents.
- Receive incoming mail and deliver to the appropriate staff or resident.
- Receive incoming calls, record messages and refer to appropriate staff member.
- Does not abuse sick time or personal days
- Consistently reports to work on time and is ready to begin work at the start of the shift
- Always provides proper notification when late absent.
- Demonstrates reliability when on-call.
- Available to work overtime when necessary (Only non-Exempt employees).
- Demonstrates the ability to recognize priorities in organization of workflow.
- Able to perform duties independently, with minimal need of direct supervision.
- Maintains the confidentiality of clients, shelter/program, agency and or The Salvation Army
- Reports to work well groomed and in compliance with dress code.
- Wears I.D. badge while on duty.
- Demonstrates the ability to interact in a positive and helpful manner with clients, visitors, contract staff, volunteers and co-workers.
- Reflects commitment to building a supportive work environment and maintains a positive attitude at the work place and towards job.
- Projects a good image in dealing with the public and clients.
- Is willing to make an extra effort to help build a quality and caring shelter/program