Timely and accurate completion and proper coordination of all general, routine and special administrative and special functions of the office in a professional and confidential manner
Duties and Responsibilities
The Planned Giving Coordinator will assume the following responsibilities:
- Process inquiries/responses from Divisional Marketing/Mail Campaigns and any national, territorial or local advertising programs. Including production of the appropriate gift analysis, correspondence and recording of response and follow-up activity.
- Discuss various gift options with perspective donors as directed.
- Design special Access Database tables and record activity with leads resulting from various marketing campaigns.
- Communicate with financial institutions and brokers to facilitate gifts of appreciation securities and their delivery.
- Process life-income gifts in approved manner and forward to the Territorial Planned Giving Department. Prepare the necessary documentation and reports to accompany the gift. Process outright gifts with the Divisional Finance Department corresponding to the geographic origin of the gift.
- Maintain and coordinate accurate gift production records as gifts are completed.
- Maintain and manage an up-to-date database of all Planned Giving Donors, prospects, marketing divisional donor database. Design special queries as needed.
- Provide basic administrative support to Director of Planned Giving Representative (i.e. answer phones, typing, filing, general office management etc.) and supervise seasonal temporary secretarial help.
- Participate in the planning and execution of approximately four annual special events, as directed.
- Organize and maintain monthly correspondence to donors and prospects.
- Expedite phone enquiries to streamline the flow of information. Provide the Planned Giving Director or Representative with sufficient information to prepare to return the call with the requested information.
- Organize and complete merge mailings to specific donor and prospect audiences four or five times a year.
- Be available and willing to assist in special projects or assignments as requested by the Director or Representative.