He/She must be at least 21 years old and a college student, preferably a college graduate with an Associate Degree in Social Work.
Preferred some experience in social work, psychology, interpersonal communication, or crisis/personal counseling.
- Maintain frequent contact with organizations, which directly influence the Army’s reputation or performance.
- Work is pre-planned by or approved by supervisor; progress checked at intervals.
- Ability to operate office equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Must be able to work independently, have confidence and handle pressure
- Ability to make decision affecting people’s lives.