The Kitchen Manager/Cook will be responsible to prepare and cook meals and oversee the kitchens in both the Fulton and Oswego locations. This position is Monday - Friday - 20 hours per week. Hourly rate of $10.00 per hour.
Duties include but are not limited to:
1. Oversee breakfast programs and cook lunch for both locations. Oversee transportation of food to Fulton from the Oswego office.
2. Supervisor the overall operation of the kitchens including volunteers/staff.
3. Maintain cleanliness of kitchens; including freezers, walk-in cooler or refrigerator, dining rooms.
4. Keep inventory of all food items and other food related items.
5. Keep stats for Food Bank and The Salvation Army; track donated items.
6. Secure volunteers to off-load food truck and help with the programs as needed.
7. Help with organization and preparation of the Thanksgiving and Christmas community meals.